Header

WATCH EMMANUEL TV LIVE

THE MANDATE UPON THE MAN OF GOD

PROPHETIC PRAYER- OFFERED BY GOD'S MESSENGER ERIC KAGISA

MIRACLE MONEY BY UEBERT ANGEL

PROPHET BUSHIRI-MIRACULOUS LENGTHENING OF LEGS

Ijumaa, 18 Oktoba 2013

EMMANUEL TV TESTIMONY: Something Forced Itself Out Of Me!

Here is yet another testimony from an Emmanuel TV Viewer who received a powerful healing in Zimbabwe as she prayed along with Prophet T.B. Joshua.

“Emmanuel! My testimony goes like this: When l was growing up, l used to have abdominal pain. This worsened when l started my menstruation 16 years ago. Every month during my period, l was always taking pain killers to the extent that l could not walk upright because of the excruciating pain. Sometimes I would just to have lie in bed all day and night because the pain was simply too much. Doctors said they couldn’t do anything except provide me the pain-killers.

“In May 2013 l was watching Emmanuel TV when the man of God Prophet T.B. Joshua was praying for viewers. I touched the screen by faith and prayed along with him. My prayer was very simple: God’s intervention in my case! As I was praying with him, I began to have a strange sensation – my entire became itchy as if something was trying to force itself out of me. I became drowsy and went to sleep. That night, l slept like a baby! I woke up to realise that the pain was gone! From May 2013 to date, I am completely free. I don’t take any pills during my period and I am so relieved. I would like to thank God for this miracle and also the man of God Prophet T.B Joshua for allowing himself to be used by the Holy Spirit to deliver people who are in bondage through Emmanuel TV. Thank you Jesus, for healing me!”

Ms. Gladys Mutambu, Zimbabwe

Hakuna maoni:

Chapisha Maoni

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...